1. What are your top three favorite bands and why?
Joy Division - Has been a big influence throughout my whole life to this day. No matter what mood I am in, the music somehow relates to me.
Depeche Mode/The Cars - Because they remind me of my childhood, and all the great memories I have.
2. What is the first concert you remember attending?
The first concert I ever went to (not by choice) was Eddie Rabbit. The first concert I attented by choice was when I was 16; I saw Metallica/Suicidal Tendancies. I had such a crazy experience that I knew I'd be back for more!
3. What are your thoughts on the music scene?
I've always been big into the music scene, going to a lot of concerts and shows. I'm not as familiar with the local music scene, but I really want to learn more about it. I'm always looking for new places to see new bands and I love a variety of music.
4. What is the next show or few shows you plan on attending?
The next show I will be seeing is Reverend Horton Heat and Swinging Utters. This show is in July, in Santa Cruz. I'm also planning on seeing Drop Kick Murphys, in July.
5. If you could meet anyone and ask a question, who would it be and what would you ask?
I would like to meet Elvis and ask him why he let himself go. He was so attractive and charasmatic! Don't get me wrong, he was still a good musician even after he let himself go.....
LOL!! Thank you Jennifer! Here's a little Joy Division in your honor ;)